Terms of Service ("Agreement")
Last modified on April 8th, 2018
By browsing Red Sun Over Paradise, redsun.tf ("Site, Website, Service, Servers"), you ("User, Player") agree to this Agreement and abide to this Agreement.
1. Use of the Service
We expect the Service to be used in Good Faith without Bad Intentions.
Upon identifying usage of our Service with the (sole) goal of Bad Intentions or cases of Improper Use we will take action in favour of protecting our Service and Users.
The definition of Improper Use includes but is not limited to:
- (Attempting to) hack, slow down, remotely shut down or exploit the Service
- Transfering Real World Money or (part of) your stored account(s) between Users with a stored account and without a stored account.
- Abusing or misusing content provided to you from us.
- Usage of multiple accounts, primarily used on the same IP address or by masking the originating IP address by means of a proxy server, VPN, or other means.
- Initiating a payment dispute/chargeback without informing the service administrator.
Red Sun Over Paradise reserves the right to terminate your access, delete stored account(s) or tamper with your connection to the Service maliciously and non-maliciously, without any advance notice or reason.
2. Protection and Safety
We try to protect and guarantee the safety and security of our Service by using strong encryption and up-to-date technology provided by third parties, we dismiss any damages or claims.
To assure protection and safety, Red Sun Over Paradise reserves the right to utilize the World Wide Web to look up non-personal information associated with your stored account(s) and store and track your usage of our Service without any advance notice or reason.
Red Sun Over Paradise may at any time share, utilize and store your usage and presence on our service if for the reason to guarantee the safety and security of its Service or Users.
3. Third-party Websites and Resources
You are solely responsible for your use of any third-party websites or resources.
Content posted by other Users on our Community Forum may contain links to third-party websites and resources, we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for their availability, accuracy, or the related content, products, or services (including, without limitation, any viruses or other disabling features), nor do we have any obligation to monitor such third-party content.
The materials appearing on the Service may include technical, typographical, or photographical errors.
Red Sun Over Paradise does not warrant that any of the materials on the Service are accurate, complete, or current and may make changes to the materials contained on its Service at any time without advance notice or reason.
Red Sun Over Paradise does not make any commitment to guarantee the accuracy of the materials on the Service.
- Your use of our services is at your sole risk. We provide these services on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and we expressly disclaim all express or implied warranties of all kinds, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranty that our services will meet your requirements, be safe, secure, uninterrupted, timely, accurate, or error-free, or that your information will be secure.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through your use of our services is done at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any content or communication maintained by the service. We retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time with or without notice or reason.
- Red Sun Over Paradise provides Non-Physical Content ("Virtual Items, Loadout Items") available for purchase with a Virtual No-Payment-Required Currency ("Battle Points").
Purchasing Virtual Items are confirmed by interaction of the purchasing User; confirming the Purchase and bounding the Virtual Item to the account you signed in with to purchase the Virtual Item will finalize this transaction between you and the Red Sun Over Paradise community, this will start our performance of the Virtual Item and will result in any refundation laws being nullified for this purchase.
Requests for refund(s) for any reason will be ignored and will be met with a citation of this sentence.
- Red Sun Over Paradise may at anytime unbound and delete the Non-Physical Content ("Virtual Items, Loadout Items") from your associated account if the (sole) goal of purchasing the Virtual Item is for improper Use, for more information on improper Use please read the "Use of your Service" section.
Red Sun Over Paradise reserves the right to edit this Agreement at anytime, without advance notice or reason.