Last modified on June 6th, 2019
1. Gathering Data
2. Storage of Data
- Public data from the Steam Web API. When logging in we are shown public data from your Steam Account. We store pieces of this data in cache files which are shortcuts to the information the API supplies us, this is information such as:
- User Alias (Referred to as "Personaname" in the Steam Web API)
- Account ID (Referred to as "steamID64" in the Steam Web API)
- IP Address. When logging in a new session is created and stored, this storage also includes your IP Address. We do not do anything significant with your IP Address and are working on a system that allows you to look in sessions you have on this website. With this said, feel free to browse us with a VPN.
3. Retrieval and Deletion of Data
- To request a copy of your data, or for deletion of your account data within the scope of our services, please email tohru@[this domain]. You may be asked to provide proof of ownership of the account in question.
We reserve the right to refuse deletion requests as per our Terms of Service if we believe the account deletion process is being misused for malicious intent as defined in Section 1 of our Terms of Service. Subsequently, we hold the right to refuse deletion requests for data which is necessary for site functionality, for example disciplinary data or moderator notes relating to your account.
- Abuse of data retrieval and/or deletion functionality will lead to us refusing subsequent requests in regards to the requested account.